- We are OPEN for all works including investigations, repairs, servicing & safety checks.
- ALL Plumbing & Heating Problems fixed.
- Experienced, Expert, Professional.
- Local to YOU (KT & TW postcodes).
- Charge by the minute (after 1st hr of a visit).
- Boilers, Leaks, Megaflos, Warm Air, HIUs fixed.
Call us NOW on 0208 607 0449 to find out how we can help you.
See why over 500 other local clients have scored us 9.9/10 !!
- COVID-19 - We are OPEN, however due to the current situation please forgive us for not shaking hands; and let us know if you would like us to wear facemask and/or gloves during any visit.
We are a small, local, independent firm of experienced Gas Safe Registered heating, plumbing and gas engineers covering the Richmond and Kingston Boroughs and surrounds.
We carry out Investigations, Fault Finding, Servicing and Repairs, and Installations of ALL makes and models of boiler, and all types of heating, gas and plumbing installations; including domestic/residential, large domestic as well as small commercial, such as schools, churches and offices.
As experienced heating engineers we carry out all boiler & heating investigation, repair and servicing works; additionally we are plumbers so can also look at your general plumbing works including hot, cold and waste water problems; both gas and electric heating and hot water; as well as gas appliance servicing and safety certificates.
We are only a small firm, so are very local about the areas we cover. Our heating, plumbing and gas engineers cover Twickenham (TW1 & TW2), Teddington (TW11), Hampton (TW12), Richmond (TW9 & TW10), East Sheen (SW14), Barnes (SW13), Kingston (KT1 & KT2), New Malden (KT3), Worcester Park (KT4), Surbiton and Tolworth (KT5 & KT6), Thames Ditton (KT8), Chessington (KT9) and Esher (KT10).
Large Residential & Commercial
Systems either with boilers larger than 40kW or twin boilers cannot be installed in the same way as smaller heating systems, otherwise you are likely to experience problems associated with the boiler and/or system overheating.
We fault find, service and repair all larger systems up to U25 gas meters, and up to 2 inch pipework; so large residential and light commercial, such as offices and smaller schools and churches.
If you are having problems with twin boilers or larger systems, we can help you.